OptiCool - New 7 Tesla cryogen-free optical cryostat
Quantum Design has recently introduced the new OptiCool platform – a unique magneto-optical cryostat with outstanding features.
OptiCool combines a 7 T superconductive magnet with large sample space, seven optical side ports and one top port, and exceptional vibrational stability. Like other QD systems, Opticool has automated temperature and field control which makes it the perfect tool for a wide range of applications: Kerr effect (MOKE), H- and T-dependent spectroscopy, microscopy, scattering experiments, Mössbauer spectroscopy, NV centers, quantum optics, and many more.
OptiCool at a glance:
- Temperature range: 1.7 to 350 K
- Sample volume: 89 mm (diameter) x 84 mm (height)
- Magnet: 7 T split-coil conical
- Vibration: < 10 nm (peak-to-peak)
- Cryostat type: Cryogen free with automated H and T control